Wayne has been performing in a variety of bands playing a variety of styles on a variety of instruments over the last 30+ years. He has recorded 8 commercially released albums with “Shock Therapy” (1), “The Ugly Dog Skiffle Combo” (2), Dawg House (3), V8 Rumble (1) and Big Black Cadillac (1) and appeared on over 30 compilation albums. Wayne started playing in local rock ‘n’ roll bands in 1984 and has never stopped.
As well a performing in bands, Wayne has also become well known on the rock ‘n’ roll and rockabilly scene for producing covers for rockabilly, psychobilly, rock ‘n’ roll, hillbilly and punks bands for many record labels since 1994. Labels like “Western Star Recording Company”, “Raucous Records”, “Nervous Records”, “Foot Tapping Records”, “Fury Records”, “Lone Rider Records”, “Trophy Records”, “Bone Tone” and “Cherry Red”. Producing covers for Vinyl, CD, Video, DVD and some cool books including work for artists such as Matchbox, Shakin’ Stevens & The Sunsets, The Meteors, The Sharks, Crazy Cavan & The Rhythm Rockers, The Long Tall Texans, Demented Are Go, John Leyton, Chas Hodges, The Pirates, Frenzy, Vince Eager, Jack Rabbit Slim and many others, over 400 so far!
What Wayne has been doing over the last 30+ years ….
- King Dinosaur (rockabilly) – double bass
- Big Black Cadillac (rockabilly) – double bass
- Hogwash Junction (jazz) – double bass
- Country Cats (country) – double bass
- Dawg House (rockabilly) – guitar
- Shock Therapy (psychobilly) – drums / guitar
- Rhythm Boys (rockabilly)
- Just Jazz (jazz) – double bass
- The Zodiacs (rockabilly)
- The Bone Shakers (psychobilly) – double bass
- The Sundance Cats (rockabilly) – drums
- The Crestas (rockabilly) – drums
- The Streamlines (rockabilly) – drums
- Buntline Special (country) – guitar
- Johnny Jump (skiffle) – double bass
- Pete Kiwi (skiffle) – double bass / guitar
- The Fretz (rockabilly) – drums
- Roswell Invaders (psychobilly) – drums
Wayne Beauchamp performing in rockabilly band “King Dinosaur”